Hey hey hey. Welcome to my land. Be nice here. Thank you. | D'board | Follow

yiyin momo land
OwnerLinksStuffEntries

Newer Posts ________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, 10 November 2012 | 22:56 | 0 Crush
 *Start your day with thanks to Allah and always smile*



"Im just a girl. I love being called pretty, but i'll never believe it. Im not always right, but i hate admitting im wrong. Im always smiling, but its not always real. I can be read like an open book, but i hide so much. I work hard at things, but i dont always get what i deserve. Im just a girl." I think that make up can make you beautiful on the outside. It wont work if your ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the makeup :)) . .






<---- me with my lovely cat :D 












*you're the reason why I always smile everyday but i know i'm alone now , i will always smile even i must made a fake smile :') , errr I really wish I was a kid again .. no bills, no worries, no broken hearts, happy life and always smiling :> . .

>> i will smile even i made a fake simile :') . sayonara xoxo ..





Olderpost Newerpost


_______________________________________
About me!


Heyy. Welcome to my blog. yiyin here . 16 years young . don't be rude kay ^^ xoxo .
_______________________________________
BigFoots !

Put your Cbox code here.